Epic Orchestral Composer - Featured by TotalBiscuit | Cynical Brit - FOR HIRE

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sean Beeson, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Sean Beeson

Original Member

My name is Sean Beeson [www.seanbeeson.com] and I am an experienced, veteran composer whose music spans over 100 projects to date.

42 Minutes of my music was recently featured by TotalBiscuit, which you can check out here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzFefCQ0LFo

The latest titles I have recently scored haven't been announced or released, but you can see many of my past projects by heading to the credits page of my website, www.seanbeeson.com/credits Notable ones include Mecho Wars HD, Toy Adventure, and SCHAR.

Although I specialize in orchestral music, I can also write in nearly any other style and have been done so by over 40 different clients in the past two years.

If you are looking for a specific style of music don't hesitate to email me and ask for it, if you just wish to browse through my catalog of music (many many hours of music) you can do so at seanbeeson.com/music

Thank you in advance for checking out my stuff!
    Sean Beeson

AIM: filmcomposerman
    e-mail seanbeeson at seanbeeson.com

2. dannthr

dannthr New Member

Sean is the total biscuit!

Any production would be extremely fortunate to have Sean on board.

3. Sean Beeson

Original Member

That is the nicest biscuit related comment I have ever gotten!