Enthusiastic Audio Astronaut Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Luke Brown, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Luke Brown

Luke Brown New Member

Name: Luke Brown

Skills
    Dialogue editing, SFX, Foley, Composition & Sound Design. I record my own material using high end microphones and master in professional studios.

Experience
    I have experience creating SFX, foley and music for advertisements, documentaries and film. I have studied music all of my life and am currently finishing up at university with what is looking to be a 1st class degree in Creative Music Technology.

Portfolio
    Personal Music Link - https://soundcloud.com/superb-lyres
    Sound Design & Composition show reel -

Contact
    Mob: 07821147833
    Email: info@thesoundery.org

Extra Information
    I am extremely enthusiastic about great creative ideas and will go above and beyond for the right project! I love writing music, generating ideas, problem solving and talking with creative individuals so please don't hesitate to contact me for a friendly (business or non business chat/enquiry).