Ennoble Studios is looking for an Artist for 2D Promo Art and UI

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SirGru, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SirGru

SirGru New Member

Hi, my name is Gru and I am the head of Ennoble Studios. I have 2 Steam-published games behind me, 5+ years in Unity programming (C#), 5+ years in IT/software employment, asset store developer...
    www.ennoble-studios.com/

We have recently announced our new game, DISTURBANCY, a rogue-lite FPS with procedurally generated levels, realistic graphics style and old-school gameplay.
    www.ennoble-studios.com/disturbancy/

We are currently looking for a 2D artist for:
    - Logo design
    - 2D promo art assets
    - UI design and UI elements assets

The first step will be the logo design. If what works for both sides, we can continue with further collaboration.

Currently we only offer profit-share compensation model. If you see perspective in this project, and are interested in long-term gains feel free to apply.

My time zone is UTC+1. Contact me exclusively at pcbastion[at]gmail[dot]com.

Gru