Endless - [Android][iOS][GAME][FREE]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by littlebeagle, Jan 11, 2019.

1. littlebeagle

littlebeagle New Member

Been wanting to make games for a while and have just released my first Endless Runner, imaginatively called "Endless"

It's available now on Android

Just waiting for the Apple app store approval.

I've done a bit of a rambling post on the challenges and costs of creating my first game which you can see here.

It's been really fun making it and I've already started on my 2nd idea. Would be fantastic to hear feedback on the game if you have a chance to play.

2. littlebeagle

littlebeagle New Member

It's now available on apple - https://apple.co/2AHMLxh

Relatively painless apart from they didn't send me a link to it in the app store.

Got a few downloads in China which I wasn't expecting.