Enchanted Gardens gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Yatec Games, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Yatec Games

Yatec Games New Member

Gameplay trailer we put together for our last game, Enchanted Gardens. Music by Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com), who I can't recommend enough. He posts here and might be a great composer for your next game. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOLIZDsKdqo

Comments are greatly appreciated. We tried to time the action in the trailer to the music, but Youtube does some wonky things with audio sometimes... :rolleyes:

Edit: new version with clean audio now up.

#1 Yatec Games, Mar 21, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  2. spellcaster

Original Member

I like the "Phantom of the opera" soundtrack - really nice ;)

3. Yatec Games

Yatec Games New Member

Phantom, eh? Sounds more like Pee Wee's Big Adventure to us at the studio (in a good Danny Elfman way), but okay. :D

4. Popcorn Boy

Original Member

I agree. Definitely reminds me of Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Is there a special level where one of the gnomes tries to steal your bike? :D

5. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Hi Ben, the game looks good.

I never felt that the mechanic and I were quite in synch. - I did a rotating game (50 Castles) and heard similar things but didn't quite get it.

As a designer, I still like the rotating, tetris kind of thing but it didn't quite do it for me here.

6. Yatec Games

Yatec Games New Member

Ahhh, I knew we should've added an easter egg like that.

Although if you look really closely, you can see Large Marge in the background of level 67. :cool:

7. theshadowfan

Original Member

Hi Ben,

Could you PM me with a link to the high quality trailer so that I can put it on my multimedia player?

8. Yatec Games

Yatec Games New Member

9. justinwasack

justinwasack New Member

10. Roman Budzowski

Indie Author

The trailer looks very good. The only thing I didn't like about the game was that there is so much green in it (dirty green, I tried your game earlier). But then, it might be just me.

best
    Roman

11. rmedtx

rmedtx New Member

justinwasack,

I can't get the trailer to play from any of the links you posted. Did you remove it from Youtube?

12. Yatec Games

Yatec Games New Member

The new version was still uploading to YouTube when I posted the link, sorry. It's up now. Thanks for the comments!