Elemento - 2D Platformer Game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deryv, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Deryv

Deryv New Member

Hi guys,

I am making this thread to present my small project : Elemento. It will be a little 2D platformer game revolving around the 4 elements (fire, water, earth and air). Each one of these will have its own dedicated temple with unique enemies and special bosses. Every kind of support is greatly appreciated and just following my devlog here : http://gamejolt.com/games/Elemento/269126 would already be a great help for me. So if you are interested by my project please do so. This devlog will be updated every day or every 2 days so I plan on being very active. The game is set to be released in something like 2 months, so you will be able to play it very soon.
    More information are arriving soon and some of them can already be found on the devlog ;) .

Thank you all for your time :)

2. Deryv

Deryv New Member

Hey everybody,

There were a few updates on my devlog, including a small gameplay video and some game mechanics reveal, please go check it out and tell me what you think of the direction in which the game is headed.

http://gamejolt.com/games/Elemento/269126

Have a nice day