EDMUND-A game about a Rapist [FREEWARE][NSFW]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Farmergnome, Aug 8, 2009.

1. ionside

ionside New Member

Possible spoiler(?)

Ok, so I had a play of this, I admit after seeing the video, it took me a week to decide to download and try it out.

You aren't forced, to rape or kill anyone in this, you are just given the option in a subtle way. So, the way I played it, it was a pretty non eventful game; I went for a walk, talked to a woman, hopped back in the taxi, went to vietnam and then got stuck at a point where I shot someone and couldn't go any further. After I shot the person, I realised what I did, and I felt bad.

I see what you're trying to do in this, and I think it works well.

The sound effects are good, and I like the little effects like the newpaper rolling across the ground and the grass flattening as you walk across it.

2. desmasic

Original Member

I meant more controversial games of course (don't have to be about rape or molestation or ___[stuff you hate]__), which are usually freeware because they can't afford being commercial games anyway. Pretty much why the quality of commercial games, Indie or AAA is going down the gutter thanks to same old boring content/matter.

You see new gameplay ideas here and there, but what about new situations, stories and characters? RPG's are the worst offenders here.. but then again, they haven't really upgraded the gameplay as well (except for Witcher I guess, another "Controversial" title cause someone saw uncovered breasts and though it was offending women).

/Personal Opinion