EBOLA - new game in the genre of Survival horror

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by patriot91t, Jun 3, 2019.

1. patriot91t

patriot91t New Member

(Sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.)

EBOLA - Disease caused by mutated Ebola virus

Good day, dear readers of the forum.

Today I want to tell you about the game, called "EBOLA" - Ebola.

The development of the game took a long and hard 6 months of work. I tried to make it as high-quality and long-lasting as possible; it will take you 3-6 hours on average to complete the game.

[​IMG]
    Charismatic characters

Short storytelling:
    “My name is Logan Johnson, and I am a journalist for the NewsLine newspaper, this was the beginning of my story. I made my way to the secret scientific and technical base "Mole-529" in order to find evidence that Panicum had hidden. In this underground laboratory, secret biological weapons created from the Ebola virus, called the virus “E”, were developed. Due to the accident, the virus has spread throughout the entire Mole-529 base, almost all of the staff have been mutated. ”

[​IMG]
    One of the types of enemies (slow zombies)

You need to immediately find out who set up the accident on a secret base, and stop the spread of the "E" virus, millions can die!

[​IMG]

Save room.

In the game you will have to wait, an unsurpassed rush of adrenaline, an exciting storyline and unimaginable horrors.

I developed this game alone, for 6 months, every day for 12–14 hours, with one day off per week.
    I really need your help!
    In order for the project to be able to be noticed by more people, it is necessary to add the game to the Wish List by clicking the “SUPPORT PROJECT” link

[​IMG]

Thanks for supporting the project.

The game has an age limit of 18+

Features:

• An interesting plot - there is nothing more beautiful than a famously twisted plot. The plot, which keeps in suspense from the first to the last minute.

• Realistic visual effects - photorealistic visual effects.

• Excellent lighting - properly selected lighting gives the atmosphere of horror.

• High-quality sounds - well-chosen and high-quality audio sounds, and a soundtrack that fill the atmosphere of the game.

• A large number of enemies - engage in a tough battle with enemies, explore the dark scary corridors.

• Puzzles - solve puzzles to access areas, collect and use objects found in the environment, in a terrifying constant struggle for survival.

• Large expanses of the map - 10 floors, scientific and technical underground station "Krot-529".

• Various weapons.

• Infection - there is an opportunity to be infected with the Ebola virus. Antivirus searches.

Additional Information:

• Steam: LINC
    • Genre:
    Survival horror.
    • PC game.
    • Developer:
    Indie-games.studio
    • Release date: June 13, 2019

Minimum system requirements:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7/8/10
    Processor: Intel CORE i3
    RAM: 4 GB of RAM