Dungeon RPG - Fantasy Role Playing Graphical Text Adventure

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DicingDangers, Jun 16, 2017.

1. DicingDangers

DicingDangers New Member

[​IMG]

I just released my first game in ten years.

Dungeon RPG is a graphical text based fantasy role playing game set in the Underworld - a vast system of underground caves, tombs and dungeons.

You play a party of exiles forced to work together to survive. Of course one of the characters has an ulterior motive.

The game mechanics are very simple. You explore a region. Doing so causes random events such as encounters, traps, sleeping dragons etc. You discover new regions. You can forage, craft and even do some fantasy fishing!

Dungeon RPG is available now on Google Play. Have a look. I hope you like it.

[​IMG]

Dungeon RPG - Fantasy Role Playing

2. DicingDangers

DicingDangers New Member

[​IMG]

A selection of fantasy role playing equipment from Dungeon RPG.

3. DicingDangers

DicingDangers New Member

4. DicingDangers

DicingDangers New Member

[​IMG]

New character designs for future update.