Dungeon Drafters - A Rogulike Card Game that's not Slay the Spire [KICKSTARTER]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bressan, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Bressan

Bressan New Member

Hey there! I've been working on a game for a while called Dungeon Drafters! We've tried to mix the feeling of deck building and playing MTG with a dungeon crawler game, and we're glad to share it with you ✌

Players are cast as a young adventurer, eager to explore ancient dungeons and find long-forgotten cards, in order to build a legendary spell deck that will seal away the evil that the entire world fears.

[​IMG]

We're right now in a very key moment for the game because we're running a Kickstarter campaign and we're 90% funded at the moment! I would love to hear what you think about the game, and every support is appreciated.

[​IMG]