drag and drop

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by Johnsmith92, May 27, 2018.

1. Johnsmith92

Johnsmith92 New Member

I am having an issue with touch inputs on an iPad. I have a UI widget item on screen that I am trying to drag. When I test the game on a PC the widget item works correctly. When I try to drag the widget item on a touch screen (iPad) the position of the item is nowhere near my finger.

So as I am dragging the item it doesn't follow my finger, however when I drag the item using a mouse on a PC the widget moves in the correct position. In project settings I have enabled the use mouse for touch option but the issue still persists. This has been set up in unreal engine 4 and I am trying to get the correct functionality for a tablet device. Any help would be much appreciated on how I would get the UI widget to follow my finger when I drag it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]