[Done]Looking for an ambitious writer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Mans, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Mans

Mans New Member

Hey guys!

I'd like to thank everyone that contacted me. You were all super ambitious which was exactly what I was looking for!
    It was rough, but I finally decided on who to pick. I'm sorry if I didn't respond as well as I should've, but there were an overload of text to go thorugh, I hope you guys can understand.

I might shamelessly contact some of you guys later on other projects! Take care.

#1 Mans, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. drvLock

drvLock New Member

Any specific genre? When you say "choice / consequences", it reminded me of Silent Hill Shattered Memories.

3. Mans

Mans New Member

I don't want to say visual novel, but from a gameplay perspective it would seem to be the closest.
    I think I need to clarify that this is for someone who is more interested in trying out a "new" way of telling a story rather than writing for a video game.

4. CountCrumpet

CountCrumpet New Member

I'm interested in this offer and have sent you a private message.

5. drvLock

drvLock New Member

I'm interested as well, also sent you a PM.

6. tohtamish

tohtamish New Member

I have sent you pm, but I am new user of forum, letters aren't shown in my account.

7. TimS

Original Member

Hey Måns A... I've also sent a PM.

Throwing my hat into the ring!

8. Splatstick

Splatstick New Member

Hey there, I also sent a pm about my interest.