Developing MMORPG, need some help.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MrJerryB, Apr 24, 2017.

1. MrJerryB

MrJerryB New Member

Hi! Ok, so I've tryed this on many different forums by now, but didn't have any success. This might be it.

I am trying to find people who would be willing to help our team at developing a brand new MMORPG. We already started working on it. We have different branches assembled and each does it's own thing, while team leaders are tying everything together. But the problem is that even though our team is very diverse, we are still lacking some people who would take on some extra work. So we are in search for any 3D ANIMATORS, MODELERS and TEXTURE GUYS.

Our team is very fun, but serious when working. We would really appreciate anyone who would be willing to help, so if anyone is interested, I would me more than happy to tell you a little bit more about our project and what our goals are.

Thanks!

Tilen

Simon Hanna Music likes this.
  2. tichix64

tichix64 New Member

Isn't don't try to build an mmorpg the first thing they say to all indies?

MrJerryB likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex New Member

I really won't work on mmorpg unless you have people with some good experience in it. The networking part alone will kill most attempts but I do wish you good luck!

DukeofRealms likes this.
  4. MrJerryB

MrJerryB New Member

Well ... I can't say we are the most experienced when it comes to making a MMORPG, but I'd say our guys are very skilled when it comes to doing their job. But we are well aware of the problems our inexperience could cause us, that's why we are searching people who would be willing to guide us when we go astray.

Our plan for now is to come up with a good story and let the developers to create the world. When we have a prototype ready we are going to start a Kickstarter project.

Thanks for the good wishes and if you ever change your mind, I would be happy to introduce you to the rest of the team.

5. MrJerryB

MrJerryB New Member

Don't worry. We are not like most people. ;)

6. jppeer123

jppeer123 New Member

Hey, if you guys ever need someone for PR or Writing, hit me up :p