design character, buildings,and anything else 2D/3D

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by silverjok, Feb 20, 2020.

1. silverjok

silverjok New Member

here for creating low poly and high poly 3d/2d models for your projects, games or anything you want .
    Like :

Any objects
    Any Characters
    Any product
    Any animals
    Anything you want.

Texturing
    Characters
    objects
    animals
    product

I can design Animations specially for unity game engine.
    the delivery contains fbx , obj , 3ds , stl or any other format you want. i will design the model in such a way that it can consume low memory without losing the performance. I will try my best to deliver the order in 1 day or as soon as possible and remain in contact with the customer until his/her satisfaction
    If you can provide me your requirements clearly I will implement them perfectly.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Eg4lDK