Cutting Edge Music for your Project

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by JGeer, Apr 29, 2006.

1. JGeer

Original Member

Artist: Jonathan Geer

Do you need music/sound design for your gaming project? Let me work with you to create a unique, high-quality soundtrack for your game. My music will support your creative vision and heighten the impact of your project. I've been composing music for 15 years and have a BA in Film Scoring. My studio is equipped with the best sample libraries available to deliver the quality audio that you need.

Visit my website to read more about me and listen to some of my previous work. You can also click here to listen to my latest demo reel:

www.jonathangeer.com/DemoMontage.mp3

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks,

-- Jonathan Geer

2. JGeer

Original Member

Royalty-Free Music

Hey everybody. I apologize if any of you tried the links in this post earlier. They didn't work very well. I've updated the post now and everything should work fine!

A few of my pieces are available royalty-free if you are looking for some music for you projects as well. Most of the tracks are high-quality orchestral works. Most of my music is created in Logic Pro 7 on the Mac. For the orchestral music I mostly use SAM Horns and Symphonic Brass as well as VSL, SI Strings and some Miroslav(especially for woodwinds). The prices range from $5.95 (short loops) to $29.95 (full tracks). A lot of the full tracks are $24.95 though

I apologize for not being able to post direct links to these pieces. You have to search by style. Keep in mind that these pieces are lo-fi previews. Parts of these can be heard in my Demo Montage at a higher quality.
    www.jonathangeer.com/DemoMontage.mp3

www.neosounds.com

Style: Classical

The Barfly's Memory Waltz

Style: Orchestral

The Oracle's Cave
    Flight of the Beast
    Taking Flight
    Americana

Style: Experimental

Prayer

I'll also have a CD of orchestral film/game music in all different styles available within the next month or two at www.partnersinrhyme.com
    It will be the Hollywood Soundtracks Vol.2 availabe for royalty-free use at $99.95 Hollywood Soundtracks also comes with 400 sfx for free.

Let me know if you have any questions!

#2 JGeer, May 19, 2006
    Last edited: May 21, 2006