Curseye3D - realtime indie 3D Game Engine

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by FynnFluegge, Jan 5, 2016.

1. FynnFluegge

FynnFluegge New Member

Hello Indie Gamers,

I want to present my self-developed 3D Engine from scratch. The development started 2 years ago in the context of my final graduation project. Meanwhile the engine is fitted with several state-of-the-art techniques and a professional rendering-pipeline with a plenty of different shaderprograms. My next goal is to proceed the development and get on a par with famous game engines like Frostbite or Unreal. But in contrast to the famous commercial used engines, Curseye Engine will be a license free Open Source engine for everyone. But reaching this goal by my own is nearly impossible. I want to built up a community that participates in the project.

It is already possible to design unique simulations, load individual terrains, fill the simualtion with water/ocean and add as many 3D objects as the designer likes.

The Curseye Engine owns a realisitc water renderer with a fully independent realtime fast fourier transform implementation (FFT). The FFT rendering manner is the world-class technique for simulating water as it is done in CGI movies or AAA games.

[​IMG]
    Ocean Renderer of Curseye Engine

[​IMG]
    BezĂ­er interpolated bumpmapped terrain surface rednered with Curseye3D Engine

[​IMG]
    Distance-based tessellation algorithm with three alterable variables
    to define appropiate scene-dependent tessellation

For detailed rendering-techniques, github-repository of Curseye Engine, Demos and an executable Ocean-Simulation for download vist the website http://www.curseye3d.com
    If my project convinced you and you would like to support my development progress I am grateful for becoming a backer of my kickstarter-campaign

I appreciate for considering my article.
    Regards.