Cubebrush.co - Official News

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cubebrush, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Cubebrush

Cubebrush New Member

Hi everyone!

We're now here on the forums and we're very happy to announce we finally launched our new platform for artists - cubebrush.co

Cubebrush is a new kind of platform for artists and game developers that allows users to sell and buy art resources such as tutorials, 3D models, textures, brushes and more.

We've been able to gather a ton of awesome artists already and we are pushing hard to find more every day and improve on the new marketplace we just launched.

We'll use this thread to gather your feedback and answer your questions if you have any, and of course don't hesitate to share this around! Hopefully we can help a ton of you either make a living, or find what you need to improve your skills or complete a project.

[​IMG]

DukeofRealms likes this.
  2. GCVuxadin

GCVuxadin New Member

Hey Cubebrush,

This looks great, the website is really user friendly too which is always a bonus for clumsy people like me!

I wish you the best of luck with this,
    Vuxadin.

3. Cubebrush

Cubebrush New Member

4. Cubebrush

Cubebrush New Member

Cubebrush Introduces 5% transaction fees, down from 20%.
    [​IMG]

We've been working on some cool stuff over @ Cubebrush and today's announcement should be especially exciting for sellers. We've just changed our fee structure pretty drastically and even though the chart below is pretty biased, you can still tell at a glance that it's a good time to be selling on Cubebrush [​IMG]

Check out the full article about it for all the details!

[​IMG]

5. Cubebrush

Cubebrush New Member

[​IMG]

Dropbox Is Here!

One particular feature that has been requested times and times again since we launched 2 months ago is the ability to save and upload content to/from Dropbox.

Today we're introducing the first phase of our integration with the option to save your purchased/free products directly to Dropbox!

[​IMG]

The second phase will be to allow sellers to upload their products from Dropbox and it should be available in the coming days.

Save space on your hard drives, use Dropbox!

6. Cubebrush

Cubebrush New Member

Hey all, been a while since I've been here, time to resume those updates!

Here's just a summary of just some of the new features since my last post, you can click each of them to learn more - didn't want to create a monster post with all the info but if you'd prefer that, let me know.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Followers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Share your code with your friends — When they redeem it they will get 20% OFF their first purchase and you will get 10% OFF your next one!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, we've been busy! There's obviously a lot more smaller features and improvements I skipped over but here's a few good ones you can expect by the end of the year:

• Homepage revamp/better category browsing
    • Private messages (testing phase)
    • Blog revamp + guest posting
    • Import followers
    • Wide display responsive layout
    • mobile version (by the end of the year)
    • gift feature