Crew for 2D RPG in Java.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by jmaerte, Jan 30, 2016.

1. jmaerte

jmaerte New Member

Hey Community!
    I am currently looking for programmers to make a celtic/mythic style multiplayer dungeon action-RPG. The thing should be a sidescroller and programmed in Java. I want to implement multiple classes and raids for the players in groups.
    Im an experienced java programmer and im searching for some others to start this project with.
    Sorry for the bad english, im from germany.

If we finished it, it would be profit sharing of course.
    If you are interested into this, leave me a comment or a private message.

Thanks in advance!

#1 jmaerte, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Please list the spots you have open.

3. drvLock

drvLock New Member

I'd like to help you with soundtracks for the game. soundcloud.com/rssoundtracks

4. jmaerte

jmaerte New Member

Oh yes, that would be awesome! I will look up for some indie developers in another forum, so i will send you a message if i got a team!

Thank you alot!