"Cosplayer Life"-the cosplay simulator

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by JC Leung, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM.

1. JC Leung

JC Leung New Member

Here we are,I would like to introducing the new game project,a"Cosplayer Life".
    Become the number one cosplayer in the world! Unite your best materials and get yourself into the world of cosplays, starting from the bottom, reach the eyes of the world to attract fans on the media, make money by making photoshoots and form groups of anime characters with other people to build your own fanbase and increase your popularity to earn your way to the top!

If you have interested of my project,please click our twitter and kickstarter :)