Cosmo Bots Beta

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Mike Boeh, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Optigon CG

Original Member

I'm pretty surprised there are so many crits on the music. Personally I love the music. Even though I had to listen to it a million times while working on this game. I still love it and I think it fits my mood when I play.

Don't sweat it Steffan. I think music is one of the most difficult things to get people to agree on.

Jim

2. 3dben

Original Member

Great Game, Great Music, Great Graphics, Great Fun!!

My only complaint would be that I was never quite sure which side of the line it was going to try and fill in. I would naturally feel like it would fill in the smaller area of the two, but that wasnt the case; im not sure if anything needs to change here - but that was the impression I got. Otherwise, I had alot of fun playing it, would play more but im knee deep in deving; but it was a nice breath of air.

-=ben
    www.clevermonkeystudios.com

3. Greg Squire

Original Member

I think it looks great and I like the new power ups and power downs (they really add a new dimension to the game). It ran great on the Radeon 7000 series card in my machine (Dell workstation) at work. I don't mind the music and I think it fits with the game. You seem to have a winner as usual Mike.

Also, I still like "Cosmo Bots" for the name, not sure why you want to change it. (Is it trademarked? or you just aren't pleased with it?)