Cool game

Discussion in 'Development & Distribution' started by smirnova, Feb 12, 2007.

1. smirnova

smirnova New Member

Hello!
    I’ve been surfing the net not very long ago and found this portal. It’s pretty ordinary and maybe not very attractive but the content is good. I’ve got the game Numericon and you won’t believe it. My kid brought me a better math mark from school. And he was playing it for a week only.
    That’s absolutely great. So that’s my advice. www.robingames.com I’m so happy that those games can also bring use. There’s also one more nice game KeyWords. This one is pretty good too. Develops logics. I’m gonna get it too I think.
    Have fun.

:rolleyes:

2. Anthony Flack

Indie Author

Hey, you don't have to pretend that isn't your website; it's okay.

Actually, hasn't it recently been made illegal to do that, er, somewhere? I think I remember reading that earlier today.

3. Ricardo C

Original Member

Dodgy (and clumsy) marketing practices aside, some of the games on the site did look interesting, so I decided to give them a try. But they all seem to be unavailable for download. Dead links all over the place.

4. smirnova

smirnova New Member

fixed

The links are fixed now. If you have any problems, write.

5. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

...and you should know, independent developers rarely buy other independent developers games. It's just one of those things.

6. Nikster

Original Member

class :)

I also keep reading the url as robing games as well, I need sleep.

7. TimS

Original Member

First of all let me congratulate you on crafting what may be the most amusing marketing post ever.

Also -- the art in many of the games on this site is pretty darn nice... I don't have time to play 'em right now, but they look pretty!

Also also -- You should consider having someone rewrite the copy on your site. It's... sort of... bad. :eek:

-Tim