Contact at facebook?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Karima, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Karima

Indie Author

There is a hacked flash version of one of our games listed as an application at facebook.

I could not find any real support contact information at the facebook website. Just FAQs and canned responses.

Do you know anybody working at facebook whom I could contact in this matter? Thank you!

2. tafty

Original Member

If you look at the bottom of any applications about page there are both "Contact Developer" and "Report Application" links.

3. Karima

Indie Author

I clicked on the report button a long time ago. A message box said "Thanks for reporting" and that was it. There is no box to enter a description why you report an application, no way to enter contact data, nothing...
    No wonder the cracked game was not taken down after I clicked on the button.

Funny me - thinking there might be a way to resolve the situation by talking to a real employee. I will now just send them a DMCA notification instead.

Just in case anyone else needs to do this - you can find the information how to send facebook a dmca here:
    http://www.facebook.com/copyright.php