Composition for video games

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Angora26, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Angora26

Angora26 New Member

My new composition for the trailer of Story of Seasons : Friends of Mineral Town :

I've always been a fan of the Harvest Moon license as a kid, so when I saw that a remake of Mineral Town released in 2003 was about to come out, I had to compose music for that release... :)

Now the Harvest Moon license is not at all what it used to be, but the old devs have taken over with the Story of Seasons license which is much more faithful to what the license used to be, I highly recommend it, it's an excellent farm management game, quiet and exotic. :D

2. havard

havard New Member

I love your stuff Lorien. Beautiful. I don't mean to impose (I am also not interested at this time) but was curious of your fees. How much would you charge for a full OST for a game? I'm wondering for future reference haha.

3. Angora26

Angora26 New Member

Thank you so much, Im glad you like my music ! I send you a Mp for private discussion ! :)

4. Angora26

Angora26 New Member

My new composition for the trailer of The Gardens Between :

The Gardens Between is a surreal adventure / puzzle game that follows Arina and Frendt, two faithful friends who find themselves in a mysterious world composed of beautiful garden islands.

Have you already tested the game? It's always restful and relaxing this type of game in general, but it's important that the difficulty is well dosed, too easy and it can quickly become boring. :)

Good listening! :D

5. Angora26

Angora26 New Member

My new composition for the trailer of Project Athia to be released on PS5 :

The game looks very ambitious, and with the new capabilities of the PS5 and a new studio created by Square Enix, it promises a lot of good elements, there's more than enough to hope that the project will see the light of day and not be cancelled along the way ! :D

6. Angora26

Angora26 New Member

My new composition for the trailer of Among Trees :

Among Trees is a dynamic little sandbox survival game set in a colorful and vibrant wild world. Explore a colorful world that breathes life. From dense forests to dark caves.

The game appeals to me a lot, it looks soothing, it seems really nice to walk around and explore this pretty forest, a little nugget to discover on paper, see what the gameplay looks like though!