Composer wanted for Space Adventure/ARPG [PAID]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by wx3labs, May 29, 2018.

1. wx3labs

wx3labs New Member

Hi there!

I'm the developer of Starcom:Nexus, a space action/adventure RPG in development. I'm looking for one or more composers to create its soundtrack. This is a paid, work-for-hire project.

Aesthetically, I'm looking for music that's appropriate to the sci-fi, space exploration theme of the game. The music tracks will generally fall into two categories:

* Location themes: Atmospheric music specific to areas of space. The themes would be designed to evoke a sense of exploration, mystery, danger, discovery, safety or wonder.
    * Context specific: Music to play during certain situations such as combat or in the main menu.

Various examples of tracks that fit with the style I'm looking for:

http://www.starcomnexus.com/shared/SpaceAtmosphere.wav : The game's current (placeholder) background music/sound.

General Exploration

Combat

Tension/threat

Discovery/Wonder

Mystery

If you're interested, please contact me with the following:

* Your name and contact info;
    * Link to your portfolio along with any specific compositions you think are relevant;
    * Your rates;
    * A ballpark estimate in cost and calendar time to produce 10 tracks with a total duration of 20-30 minutes, including revisions based on feedback;
    * Any limitations on your availability in the next two months.

EDIT: Have received a large number of submissions and do not need additional responses at this time.

Thank you for your time!

#1 wx3labs, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. wx3labs

wx3labs New Member

Thanks for all the submissions! I've received a large number of responses and do not require additional submissions at this time.