Composer - Vel9 Studios

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by levani, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Musenik

Original Member

It's been great working with you, Levani!

2. levani

levani New Member

Thank you, Keith! Likewise, of course.

3. levani

levani New Member

Hello everyone, hope your game projects have been coming along well! Here are a few recent music updates:

- Composed and recorded Seed for String Orchestra as a personal development project.

- Adventure Town was released by Supersolid, currently enjoying some great player reviews at both Apple and Google stores.

- Battlefront Heroes was released by Gosu Group on Facebook, I provided the battle music as well as the main theme arrangement.

- Skee-Ball Arcade was released by Scopely, developed by Big Cave Games, and has enjoyed a popular debut to the appstore.

- Dark Frontier, a great tower defense game, has been released by Sea Ape Entertainment.

This year has zipped by so quickly. One more month, here we go.

4. levani

levani New Member

Hi all, hope everyone's having a productive year so far and enjoying the spring.

I've just updated my portfolio with new reels, write-ups and projects and would like to share some recent news.

- 3 Sprocket's Fight the Dragon has been released on Steam Early Access, really excited to have the game out. Composed/composing adaptive music for it.
    - Not exactly game related, but a pretty cool German-produced dog-chasing-man ad with my music has also been released, here's the video

Thank you for your time!
    Levan