COMPOSER seeks developing team (Smallville, HBO, etc)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by TwoSouls, Jun 6, 2006.

1. TwoSouls

Original Member

Artist: Greg Nicolett / 2Soul Studios
    Demo Website: http://www.gregnicolett.com

Hi all! Thanks for all of your responses, and for those of you who have contacted me, thanks for your business! I'm proud to announce a re-design of the site, featuring new artwork and flash based animation. I must admit it is currently lacking a game-specific section, however don't be deterred! I'm just as interested in casual games as I am in film and television. And we can work out a rate you can afford.

Here are some links to music loops recently composed for Inertia Software's upcoming casual game "Solitaire Around the World" (these are not on the website yet):

Bamboo Fight- Japan

Market Chase - Egypt

Adventure Island - Menu

Sundance - Africa

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg Nicolett | Composer
    2soulstudios
    www.gregnicolett.com

#1 TwoSouls, Jun 6, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  2. TwoSouls

Original Member

Update!

See above post for new music, and new email address!

3. Vic Davis

Original Member

I just wanted to put in a good word for Greg here. I contacted him after his initial post here several months ago and then contracted with him to do the music for the indie turn-based strategy game that I have been working on. Besides being exceptionally talented, Greg was also very easy to work with and was able to come up with ideas for the music that fit the game's theme perfectly. This is my first game project and Greg had to sort through a lot of conflicting input from me but he delivered high quality work on time and at a very reasonable cost. I would recommend him without reservation to anybody looking for music for their game projects.

Vic Davis
    Cryptic Comet Inc.

4. TwoSouls

Original Member

Do you want your game to ROCK?

Just bumping me back to the top. New projects include:

- Inertia Software's Great Wall of Words
    - Ray Bradbury's The Small Assassin
    - Maciej Zysko's Virgo and Pisces

Give me a call!

Greg Nicolett
    2Soul Music Studios
    www.gregnicolett.com

5. mpolzin

mpolzin New Member

Hi Greg,
    I jumped on your web site -- Great stuff, very high quality! If I didn't already have a musician on my current project already, I'd be knocking on your door. Although I have plans for a MMORPG in the future, so perhaps we can link up when I am further along on that project! But I wanted so give you kudos on your work, it is very nicely done.

6. TwoSouls

Original Member

Website Redesigned

Hi all! Thanks for all of your responses, and for those of you who have contacted me, thanks for your business! I'm proud to announce a re-design of the site, featuring new artwork and flash based animation. I must admit it is currently lacking a game-specific section, however don't be deterred! I'm just as interested in casual games as I am in film and television. And we can work out a rate you can afford.

Here are some links to music loops recently composed for Inertia Software's upcoming casual game "Solitaire Around the World" (these are not on the website yet):

Bamboo Fight- Japan

Market Chase - Egypt

Adventure Island - Menu

Sundance - Africa

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg Nicolett | Composer
    2soulstudios
    www.gregnicolett.com

7. TwoSouls

Original Member

Composer wants to make your game sound EPIC

I used to poke my head on this board more frequently, but a move to LA and deluge of work kept me too busy! Fortunately, I am again unemployed and penniless (the nectar for musical inspiration) and am ready to score an indie game!

Anyone?

I work mostly in film (my second feature was released to DVD last week), but I'm VERY interested in writing music for games, especially of the sci-fi and fantasy variety (RPG's, space sims, adventure games, etc).

Check out my work at www.gregnicolett.com and drop me a line if you want to work together.

Best,
    Greg Nicolett | Composer
    2Soul Music Studios
    www.gregnicolett.com

**All rates/offers for compensation are considered. I have a number in mind that I want to get per minute, but before I tell you, I want to know what you think game music is worth to your project. Hope to hear from you soon.**