Composer/Programmer Seeking Projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Maximus32, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Maximus32

Maximus32 New Member

Hello!

My name is Max and I am seeking work as a composer and/or programmer for any type of project, really. I have composed music for games twice before: the trailer and part of the soundtrack for this one and the entire soundtrack for this one here). The latter of these games is a personal creation of mine :) I have also composed music for numerous personal projects.

I experiment with many different musical styles and sounds, although I lean towards a simpler, more technical style with traditional orchestral instruments.

YouTube is where I post most of my best pieces
    SoundCloud I occasionally post to as well

Please reach out to me via PM here or at the above links!

A few of my works that reflect the breadth of my style

#1 Maximus32, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 1:27 AM
  2. Maximus32

Maximus32 New Member

Added some new tracks that I've finished recently in the main post!