Composer looking for interesting projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Kammertone, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Kammertone

Kammertone New Member

Hello there, Kammertone here

I am looking for interesting projects - be it games or movies - to enhance my Portfolio.
    I work in any genre, and I am happy to try out new things. I also do sound design. I have worked on smaller games and I have created music and sound for 'MDR' - a german television station.

https://kammertone.com/
    Feel free to check out my music here. If you want more/other samples I am more than happy to provide.

Just reply to this thread or shoot a mail at
    kammertonus@gmail.com

What I am looking for:

The rule is simple: paid commissions always come first.
    But since I have some free time right now I am willing to work for a cut once your game comes out -
    provided it is interesting and well made/planned.
    Unfortunately I have made quite a lot of songs for projects that were cancelled, and I am trying to avoid that in the Future :(
    So I am thankful for everyone wo provides a lot of information about his/her game, so I can take a look at it.

We can have a relaxed discussion on discord or skype or whatever you like.
    I hope we will have a lot of fun making your game!

Kind regards ;)