[Composer] Indie VGM in the style of FTL, Binding of Issac, Hotline Miami, Terraria, Risk of Rain..

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Joey4Track, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Joey4Track

Joey4Track New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello I'm Joe, I compose music for games that are looking for something a bit different than what the typical vgm genres tend to offer. If you love soundtracks like Fez, Super Meat Boy, Rogue Legacy and the others I previously mentioned then take a listen to my vgm reel and feel free to contact me with any projects you have in mind. I have found a niche for devs who just can't seem to find the right sound for their game. I work fast & I'm easy to work with. I love taking direction and ideas, the more verbose you can be, the more creative we can get. Thanks for your time and good luck with your projects!

Joe Rouiller

#1 Joey4Track, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Joey4Track

Joey4Track New Member

New boss battle theme. For upcoming Shmup that has a very stylized watercolor theme. Was trying to go less typical 'space epic' while still keep the boss battle intensity..

#2 Joey4Track, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 4:45 AM
  3. Joey4Track

Joey4Track New Member

Cyberpunk because, why not?

4. Joey4Track

Joey4Track New Member

Praise be to Cthulhu! Something a little darker...

#4 Joey4Track, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 4:44 AM
  5. Joey4Track

Joey4Track New Member

Basically what I would want to listen to if I was cruising around the galaxy.. for upcoming shmup