Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Zeetla, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Zeetla

Zeetla New Member

Name: Niko Setälä
    Portfolio Link(s):
    Contact Info: ztlamusic@gmail.com

Hi!

I am a 20y/o composer from Finland. Composing for video games has been something I've been interested for a while and with my brand new much more powerful PC I finally think I have the resources to create professional enough soundscapes. I haven't yet done that much fully orchestral material yet due to the restrictions of my old PC but I've linked an orchestral interlude I made a few nights ago for a fantasy themed piece of mine which is otherwise more "band oriented". I still think the interlude shows off many things I can do and the kind of atmosphere I like to create.

I will probably be posting more soundtrackky things here as I create more every now and then. Contact via email if you want to discuss about hiring me and know more about what I can and can't do!

And finally, here are a few older/different things from the old PC days that are more casual and have less effort/skill put into the production and that don't sound as good but might give an idea of me and my strenghts as a composer: (NOTE! I still hope you listen to the soundcloud link first for the most appropriate and up to date style and production quality!)

Niko

A soundtrack'ish thing I made one day some time ago:

An older instrumental prog piece with some orchestral spice:

A piano driven middle part from an electronic track which is still a WIP: