Composer Available

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by David John, Feb 26, 2005.

1. David John

Original Member

Artist : David John
    Site : www.david-john.com

I'd just like to say that I'm available for hire for any music needs you may find yourself needing for your indie game project. I'm able to produce quality music on time and in budget.

Have a look at my website for demos, and other general information.

#1 David John, Feb 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2005
  2. Shane Wegner

Original Member

Excellent!

I listened to the exampls on your site. Very nice! Very nice expression, sophisticated phrasing and instrumentation for a very symphonic sound. I'll have to e-mail you pretty soon here to find out more!

3. David John

Original Member

Hey Shane, thanks! Glad you enjoyed the music.

Cheers,
    Dave

4. whisperstorm

Original Member

Do you really have time for one-off kinda things? Seems like Bioware would be keeping you pretty busy.

5. David John

Original Member

Hey Whisperstorm. I sure do. If I felt that I didn't have the time to devote to a project, I would be upfront about about it to any developer, big or small. But thats not the case at the moment :)

Cheers,
    Dave