Compelling original music for video games.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by 2EastMusic, Apr 25, 2006.

1. 2EastMusic

Original Member

I'm a composer with 7 years of MIDI composition experience, working professionally in the indie game industry. I would love to learn about your project and create the soundtrack.

Rates: $15/hour or $50/track, depending on the size of the project.

For samples of my work, check out my website at www.2eastmusic.com.

Influences include: Final Fantasy, The Legend Of Zelda, Castlevania, Dragon Quest, Star Fox, and many more.

2. electronicStar

Original Member

Nice.
    Not everybody will like the Lo-fi sound but I like it, it reminds me of the Daggerfall soundtrack.:)

3. disaffected

Original Member

4. 2EastMusic

Original Member

clarifications

electronicstar--Thanks for the compliment! :) I can create higher production value sounds too (check out Galactic Graveyard,) but lately I've been approached with a demand for basic midi or mod projects.

disaffected--Yes, that is my profile I posted several months ago. I hadn't seen any forum posts about it, so I wasn't sure if anyone was still seeing it. Plus, I'd like to distinguish and differentiate myself as much as realistically possible.

Thanks guys! :)