Come on over and visit TLC Industries / FlexArcade / NextArcade ...

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by JamesHills, Nov 8, 2004.

1. JamesHills

Original Member

I just wanted to invite those of you who are in Chicago to come on over Wed. (Nov. 10) afternoon from 2-7 p.m. and visit our factory / studio and get a chance to play some of our upcoming games. Additionally, if you think your game might have arcade potential, bring your game on CD or USB key and we'll fire it up on our test machine and give it a whirl!

If you miss this one we are doing it again on Dec. 8 and every second Wednesday at the same time.

Our office is located at:

815 Lunt Ave.
    Schaumburg, IL 60193

email me for more info: jamesh@tlcind.com

James Hills
    Marketing Director
    TLC Industries
    http://www.tlcind.com

2. Andy

Original Member

Wow! I'd like to take a look... :-(

Want to pay for flight tickets James? And I will forget about that two beers you were promissing... :D

3. ggambett

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Beers are on us if you pay for the plane tickets ;) BTW, still waiting for you guys with the BBB agreement to make the branded version...

4. impossible

Original Member

I probably won't make this months, but I definitely want to go sometime soon. Hopefully by then I'll have a solid demo to show you :).

5. JamesHills

Original Member

Sounds great, developers are always welcome to vist us btw, just call or email me before coming over to make sure I'll be there :)

847-534-5120

James Hills