Combos

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Script47, Jun 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Script47

Script47 New Member

Hi,

The idea was proposed back in 2015/2016, the exact date I can’t quite recollect, however it has been a long jounery, that much is for sure. It was presented to me by my brother who had jotted it down on paper to explain the concept of the game, some of the original designs I still have, and the others have been misplaced or thrown away much like a lot of the codebase. The project was prolonged due to many a reasons – scope creep, scope change and the inevetiable refactoring of rapid prototyping. However I am extremely pleased that I can finally unveil and present Combos!

The talk of the town... Come and unlock your mathematical genius in the all-new Combos!
    The cool and addictive brain teaser, speed your way through the basics and find yourself solving complex puzzles, who said maths isn't your thing?!
    Warning: highly addictive.

First published ALPHA build: Dec 17, 2016, 5:17 PM

First published BETA build: Dec 24, 2016, 8:29 AM

Is this the end of the journey?

I surely hope not, I still have big updates planned for Combos, expect regular updates. Below are some the ideas which have been jotted down for (near) future implementation:

• Expert difficulty
    • Master diffcutly
    • Longer equations
    • More mathamtecal operators support to make the game even more difficult (cubed, sqaure root)
    • 3+ digits
    • Daily Challenges
    • Multiplayer (level creation, level sharing, competing, friends)

If you have other ideas then feel free to comment, email or tweet me and also, don’t forget to share!

Google Play

Blog

Twitter