Coin Planets Asteroid Surfing - Just some fun!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Addictive 247, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Addictive 247

Indie Author

To take a break from work I've just uploaded a small game which is basically the bonus round from our new game Coin Planets. The real bonus round has lots more graphics, bells and whistles etc but I thought it would be fun to let people see it.

It can be played in your browser and details are at http://www.addictive247.co.uk/webgames.htm

The Web Games section of the website is something I hope to develop once "Planets" is finished.

Enjoy :)

2. Sunshine

Original Member

1137 :D Beat that!
    (also I hit 5 asteriods when i died. BEAT THAT!) :cool:

3. wazoo

Original Member

2178!

:cool: 2178

Though I got quite a few popups before I could play..:(

4. Addictive 247

Indie Author

3147 is my best so far :cool:
    Can't beat hitting 5 asteroids when I die though :D

I think it's easier if you ignore the bonus coins and just concentrate on dodging the asteroids.