Cloudy Shaman [Mobile][Global Game Jam]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by General, Apr 29, 2016.

1. General

General New Member

In January I organized the first Global Game Jam in Ukraine. I was so inspired by the event and the people around me that I found 8 hours to prototype my own game idea (for the cost of night's sleep).

The game combines the Jam's Theme (Ritual) and one of the Diversifiers (Local game for local people). As the first Ukrainian GGJ was held in the Kirovograd Flight Academy, the game is about a Shaman in the airport.

It's a quick reaction game where the player's task is to remove the clouds from the sky. There are 4 types of clouds and you should use different spell for each of them.

Please, Get the game from Play Market and share your suggestions.

Gameplay: