Classical and Electronica

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by tranceemerson, Jul 4, 2006.

1. tranceemerson

Original Member

Artist : Trance Emerson
    Site : http://tranceemerson.com/dev.html

I am a producer of differnet varying styles, and I would like to thank you for looking at my portfolio.

http://tranceemerson.com/dev.html
    you will find I am most proficient in varying types of electronic music, however I am very good at other types of rock, metal, and even classical theme type music.

If you are interested in my servics, we can discus my rates and fees by email
    Thanks again for looking at my profile!
    -Trance Emerson

#1 tranceemerson, Jul 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2006
  2. echan00

Original Member

Hi,

I couldn't find an email to reach you at on your website. Please email to contact@doublejumping.com if you are still seeking game sound/music design opportunities.

Thanks.
    Erik Chan
    ~ blog.doublejumping.com ~

3. Mike D Smith

Original Member

Trance Emerson

Trance Emerson is a great guy to work with. He really gets into the spirit of the project and always does top notch work. He's doing a little work for me at the moment and I'm always impressed with what he comes up with.

Plus... well... just listen to his portfolio!

If you have any questions for me about Emerson, how he is to work with, etc, just e-mail me at:

mike@elecorn.com

To contact him, I use: tranceemerson@gmail.com

#3 Mike D Smith, Jul 10, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2006