Civ + Age of Empires + MMO = Totem Tribe II: Jotun

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by berserker, Jul 10, 2013.

1. berserker

Indie Author

We have been developing this game for over two years and recently launched the website:

http://www.totemtribe.com/game

[​IMG]

It all started with a combination of casual strategy, adventure, puzzles, and hidden objects in the original Totem Tribe. With this new installment we are adding RPG elements into the mix, making strategy elements more serious, and finally bringing all of this into a massively multiplayer persistent game world. Plus we've added Epochs like in civilization, a decent storyline, clear goals which is not often present in the MMO game, PVP options and many more...

[​IMG]

We plan to release closed alpha version later this year, but I am interested to hear your feedback on the concept and features. I know its kinda late for the reality check, but feedback is always useful :)

[​IMG]

P.S. If you are into reading, we have a lengthy FAQ here: http://www.totemtribe.com/game/faq/

2. jcottier

jcottier New Member

Very nice visual and if your claims (Civ + Age of Empires + MMO = Totem Tribe II: Jotun) are even just 20% the truth, then it should be awesome :)