Circle: Infinite Warfare - my first game !

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Tzelon, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Tzelon

Tzelon New Member

Hello everyone,
    I working on my first game a Shoot 'Em Up type for Android (in the future to iOS also).
    In the development process, I created a little demo of the main part of the game, the fights part and called it *Infinite Warfare* as a placeholder name until I finished the full game.
    I think it is time to release an alpha version, and hear your thoughts about the fight mechanics.
    I'm sorry, but for now it's available only for Android users in the following link:
    [Alpha Testers](https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.circlent.spaceshooter)

I also have a small video of the gameplay here:
    (The video is a little old but the main mechanics and graphics stayed the same)

**It will be a great deal to me if you can comment about the game and try yourself.**

Thank you !
    Tzelon Machluf
    CE

2. two_larsens

two_larsens New Member

Looking good so far. The one thing that does pop in my mind is some mechanic that makes it truly unique - a gimmick or something along those lines. If it was me, I would look at a bunch of similar games and then combine a couple of things to make it your own. Perhaps a weapon you can fire off that bounces around the screen like a pinball - killing the bad guys, but also something that can kill you? It could stay on the screen for some 10 secs. or so. Maybe some sort of barriers coming towards you, that would function like a maze? Those are just some things I can think of off the top of my head. Otherwise - good job!

3. Tzelon

Tzelon New Member

Thank you for your feedback.
    You are right, I will need to think about that.
    What did you think about the missiles mechanism ?

Thank you!

#3 Tzelon, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016