Cheap Music 4 U

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Leper, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Leper

Original Member

Affordable Musical Services

Artist .....: Matthew A McFarland
    Site .......: http://www.mattmcfarland.com
    Rate ......: $25.00 to $50.00 USD, Negotiable.
    Formats..: WAV, MP3, OGG, MID
    Payment.: On Completion, All Major Credit Cards Accepted, Paypal, Checks and Money Orders.

I am experienced in the composing of electronica, hip hop, break beat, pop,and also rock influenced electronica, with disco and jazz, bigbeat and so on. I offer catchy tunes that'll sink in the minds of your gamers, and work in harmony with your projects. On completion you will hold the Intellectual Property and Copyright of the work in contract.

Please drop me a line at contact@mattmcfarland.com.

#1 Leper, Dec 12, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  2. Melin

Original Member

3. Leper

Original Member

Yeah I was doing it for free first(actually Melin was the first one to tell me I should charge), then I was doing it off of a different website, etc. I just wanted to make sure everyone got the message as a new message and not an old message too. Melin why are you always critiquing me? :rolleyes:

In seriousness, I had to create a new thread because this is a new offer. Thanks for wishing me good luck I truely hope you wish me a blessing because I need one at this point! Only one person has wanted to hire me so far, but they wanted orchestral work and I referred them to YOU MELIN! :)

I almost want to make another topic(but I wont I promise) because I think "CHEAP MUSIC" sounds too mcuh like "CRAPPY MUSIC" but inVision forums dont reflect changed topic names in topic lists (invision bug?)

[EDIT] oh its vBulletin, well phpbb lets you change topic names!!

#3 Leper, Dec 13, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  4. Melin

Original Member

Well, I do wish you all the best. Thank you for recommending me. I'll make sure to return the favour next time someone contacts me with too small a budget. :)

Staffan Melin
    Melin Music

5. Leper

Original Member

hehe thanks Melin, as long as my topic says "CHEAP MUSIC" I think people are going to confuse that with "CRAP MUSIC"