Captain The Runner - An Endless Runner[HTML5/PC]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMAXANG-GAMES, Jan 19, 2016.

1. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

Hi everyone,

I have recently released a new endless runner game called Captain The Runner for HTML5 Web and PC Windows platforms.

So, what's Captain The Runner?
    Captain The Runner is an Endless runner game based on textured graphics, where the player must avoid colliding with the cars, bus, space ships, water bodies and much more! You can play the game as long as you can and also as long as you survive. You need to keep avoiding the objects and once you collide with any one of them, the game will be over. You will be given up to 1000 jumping chances to avoid meeting an accident. You need to collect golden stars and also other bonuses like red star, green star, and blue star.

Developer: This game has been developed by me, a solo indie game developer.

Some GIFS:

It's Christmas Time:
    [​IMG]

The Old City:

[​IMG]

Space : Void

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing this topic. If you are interested in this game, you can play the freeware version of this game online for free but if you wish to play the full game, you can buy it through my website. It's only $1.

Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Amaxang-Games-459063974167243/
    Follow me on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/AmaxangGames

NOTE: Please provide feedback or suggestions to improve the game, it would be helpful.

Thank you.

2. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member