[C++] Help Make A Game Engine

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by TheSargKyle, Dec 22, 2017.

1. TheSargKyle

TheSargKyle New Member

My team and I are developing a game engine! We would like as much help as possible. The project is currently hobby only, but pay will be appropriately rolled out to those who work on the engine. people we are looking for are:

• Network Programmer
    • Artist For User Interface
    • Physics Programmer
    • Graphics Programmer
    Prerequisites wanted, but not needed, are:

• Intermediate C++ knowledge
    • 1 Yr in Game development Industry
    Thank you for your intrest in the project. You can contact me at my email: thesargkyle@gmail.com or my discord: TheSargKyle#8978

2. Volluskrassos

Volluskrassos New Member

Use Unreal 4, its free and contains the work of probably hundret or thousands of man-years of development.

3. TheSargKyle

TheSargKyle New Member

HAHAHA.... thats what i have used for years... and i want to make my own... i still use ue4 though... that is what my job uses to make our game.