Breaking world - A 2D sidescroller(Made in GamemakerStudio)(Not advertising, just proposing my idea)

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by ConfidentGames, Jul 17, 2017.

1. ConfidentGames

ConfidentGames New Member

Hello, world [​IMG]
    If you use TIGSOURCE, you may have seen this pop up, this isn't advertising(The game will most likely be free when it's done)
    Over the past few days, I've been working on a little game - "Breaking World".
    I'll release three sneak-peak demos of the game for the forum users to try, One being at the first two, one at the first five, and the last once the first seven levels to try out!
    I think the game will at least have 30-40 levels. Anyway, here's a screenshot of the title screen (I will add a hell of a lot more options and detail to it)!

Title Screen - Basic, but I like it.
    [​IMG]
    Link, if the image doesn't work:

Plan:
    +Add Enemies
    +Add Traps
    +Add more levels.
    +Add more options to the title screen.
    +Level select feature.
    -NO SAVES, If you die, you start again. I want the game to make you rage a little [​IMG] (I'm not too sure about this :D)
    When I release demos, they will be released to DropBox, and will be downloadable via links in a forum thread when it's ready.

2. onpon4

onpon4 New Member

I don't know why you would post this so early. As it is, it's ugly and uninspired. I'm not impressed.

3. jevy1000

jevy1000 New Member

you need help????.... im good at gml scripting