Bound

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Johansson, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Jason Johansson

Jason Johansson New Member

Hello! My name is Jason Johansson, and i'm the owner of Fluke Interactive, the team currently creating the game Bound, Bound is a side scroller story based adventure game, where you play as a boys closest friend, a cute little teddy.

Short Story Explanation:
    In the game you will follow the story about Max Mercer, a 16 year old boy who's life turned to hell in a short amount of time. One day a very unfortunate event takes place, and it makes the boy pack his stuff and flee the house in stress. While doing this, he forgot his only friend. The teddy, they need to reconnect again before their soul-bind breaks. And the teddy will remain as a inaminate object, and the boy will remain unfound.

What the game has to offer:

There will be 3 chapters in total, around 1 hour long each. The game will offer a choice system and alternate paths & endings, along with very nice visuals and a deep story told in cinematic ways. There will be alot of new and intresting mechanics never seen in a sidescroller before, as the new 2 axis movement system we implemented!

This game has yet to release, but will this year on steam. Follow the development on our discord here: https://discord.gg/DPkt3mG

[​IMG]

#1 Jason Johansson, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019