Bloggers and podcasters (Indie games)

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by grungla, Jan 14, 2016.

1. grungla

grungla New Member

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a while now. It's always great to see the awesome content that is shared on here.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of finding some lists comprised of bloggers or podcasters who deal with indie game. If there is another topic of this nature already addressed on the boards please just disregard this, and I will go to that post instead.

Thank you

2. DukeofRealms

Administrator

Hey @grungla !

I'm not sure if there is a list of bloggers and podcasters who deal with indie games, but that sounds like a great idea!

A few days ago I posted about a new indie game podcast; you can check that out here.

I might just work on getting a list made... if I get the time! :)