Blog Roll.

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by DanMarshall, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Fry Crayola

Original Member

http://friedchips.blogspot.com is my blog. Not much traffic at the moment I think (how do you check?) and I really ought to have a post about the game in detail.

My main annoyance is that the current part of the project doesn't yield tangible results, so how can I post regular updates of any real interest?

2. GBGames

Indie Author

There is my blog. Also not on Qatfish. B-(

3. Christian

Original Member

mine will make you smarter :) (signature)

4. Midnight Synergy

Indie Author

5. TimS

Original Member

bloggies -- www.timscheiman.com/blog

Not much there but if you want to follow our Studio or hear me rant about weird things on occasion... we're here for you. :confused:

6. Sol_HSA

Indie Author

7. Coyote

Indie Author

Tales of the Rampant Coyote: Old School Game Developer talks about games and stuff.

I've been trying to post something at least reasonably fitting every couple of days.

8. Game Producer

Moderator Original Member

http://www.gameproducer.net - Daily ideas, hints, and inspiration to new and aspiring game developers. Includes the "man, thiss is soooo nice/cool/useless sales info!" category. :D

9. C.S.Brewer

Original Member

10. Larry Hastings

Original Member

Sorry, it doesn't. I did specifically say it was "crude". I believe it's possible to coax PyBloxsom into generating one, but I haven't investigated it. Try back in a couple months; maybe I'll have gotten a handle on it then.

Yes, I call that the "I had a really good cheese sandwich the other day" style of blogging. (Though if I were in a kind mood, I'd refer to it as a "public diary".)

11. DrWilloughby

Indie Author

Damn crybabies. Added ;)

Seriously, if anyone else wants on, email your feed to qatfish@pocketwatchgames.com. If your blog contains a lot of non-gamedev related stuff, please don't submit a feed, because it's really awkward to have to remove a blog. I'll be in Mexico this weekend but I'll add you when I get back.

By the way, soniCron is number 1 on Qatfish right now... knocked off the regulars like GamePolitics, JayIsGames, Raph's blog, etc. Excellent work. :D

12. GBGames

Indie Author

And I haven't been disappointed yet. B-)

13. DanMarshall

Original Member

I hate it when people in this forum make me laugh out loud in the office. It means I have to craft a hasty excuse about a 'particularly amusing email' someone has sent me. And then I have to forward something on to them. It's a horrible horrible mess, so please all stop being funny. Thanks.

14. soniCron

Indie Author

Ah! Well, thanks! ;) How does it rank the feeds?

15. DrWilloughby

Indie Author

It's (score - Age squared) (age in six hour increments, this is variable depending on how how scores are tending to go).

16. mot

mot
    Indie Author

17. Anlino

Original Member

18. scriptedfun

scriptedfun New Member

19. Tertsi

Indie Author

20. samnova

Original Member

Guess I better add mine also. Started just after Christmas. Not about game dev at all :( but got a bit Wii stuff there and something that might be useful for developers, review of a digital notepad (using real paper)...

www.SamuelNova.com