BLASTAGON : Testers needed! (Addictive Arcade Game)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by operation283, Aug 24, 2017.

1. operation283

operation283 New Member

NOTE: I'm okay with people posting feedback on this post, but I
    am almost always online on my Discord server. I would highly
    recommend you post your feedback there.

Title: Blastagon

Trailer

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Game URL

- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.operation283.blastagongame
    - WebGL*: http://74.208.235.203/283/polygon/

System Requirements
    - Android device with Google Play
    OR
    - Browser that supports WebGL

Feedback Details
    I'm really just looking for any sort of feedback on the game. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you think I should change, things like that. Also, if you find any bugs, I would appreciate it if you told me them. :D

Known Issues
    - Sandbox mode is buggy, but I do not know very many bugs specifically.
    - Tell me if you have any lag in game. (There is some stutter after loading the game, but I'm not too worried about that.)

*The WebGL version of Blastagon is not supported or updated as frequently as the Google Play version, so the Google Play version is recommended rather than the WebGL version.

#1 operation283, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017