BETA Testing Support

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by BoxingPromoter, Apr 27, 2017.

1. BoxingPromoter

BoxingPromoter New Member

Brand new boxing management simulator, looking for some BETA testers. The game is called The Boxing Promoter and will soon be available for iOS and android for free. In the game, you will be able to hire fighters and coaches, create your own stable, book them fights, negotiate contracts etc…

I’ve had a really good response to the game on Twitter @_BoxingPromoter however I would ideally like some gamers to try the game and see if you can pick up on anything myself / boxing fans might have missed, the game is easy to play and has a tutorial so you don’t have to be a boxing fan to enjoy it. Feedback on both improvements and bugs would be massively appreciated.

We’re only using TestFlight at the moment so the BETA is only on iOS but the game will be released on Android as well. To add you onto the testing I will just need an email address to send the invite to.

Thanks in advance for your help, I hope you enjoy the game.

Regards

Jack