Beta test Little Gods for fame and glory

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by tentons, Jun 23, 2005.

1. tentons

Indie Author

The beta is for Windows machines only, until I get a wireless ethernet card for my Mac. :)

You can find info about the game at my website, including screenshots in the gallery. If you want to join the illustrious testing team, please contact me. I'm selecting testers based on machine specs to get the widest variety, so please include your specs with your request.

Now about that fame and glory thing. There is a level editor, so if you make some really fun levels there's a chance I'll put them in the official collection when the game is released. You'll get full credit, of course (each level includes author and description information).

Lastly, be aware that this is very incomplete and things will be changing a lot, so there will be lots of downloading for updates. I guess most devs here are familiar with this process and hassle. :)

Thanks for your time,

2. tentons

Indie Author

I just wanted to add that this is a closed beta, thus the need to "apply." Later I will do an open beta and there will be no need to do anything other than download and play. :)

Thanks,