[Beta] Heroes Guard: The Journal (CYOA / RPG / Deck Builder)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Dewfreak83, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Dewfreak83

Dewfreak83 New Member

[​IMG]
    Heroes Guard: The Journal

Best described as a mashup of Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books, Deck-Building card games, and Table-Top Roleplaying. You'll make important story decisions, roll dice to test your abilities, collect weapons, magic, and companions to be used in a card game that will reveal the outcome of your most devastating encounters!

After a year and 9 months, the game has finally entered into its second beta! The game is very niche, but if this is your sort of thing you can sign-up here!

Below you'll find some videos and screenshots, but more information can also be found on my site.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beta Sign-Up URL: http://goo.gl/forms/Sn5Qb87uPo

System Requirements: iOS or Android device

Feedback Details: Play through the game and fill out the questionnaire at the end. Also, feel free to send any suggestions or bug reports!

2. Dewfreak83

Dewfreak83 New Member

The beta is now ready, so check your inboxes for instructions! I'm excited to get feedback on this unique take on the genre!